03 February 2012

My Favorite Foodie Sites

In response to Wednesday's post I received the following comment:

"I’ve been dying to hear about your progress! I have been
curious about cutting meat out for a while now but I have to do it subtly as my
guy would NEVER go for it. The benefits sound amazing – too good not to try!
Where do you go for recipe inspiration?"

Great question Meghan! And one I'm delighted to answer. Here are the sites I go to most frequently for recipe inspiration, and they never let me down.

OhSheGlows.com - Vegan Recipes by Angela Liddon



DailyGarnish.com- Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes by Emily Malone



EatingBirdFood.com - Healthy Recipes by Brittany Mullins



NeverHomeMaker.com- Healthy recipes by  Ashley
The Whole Foods Recipe Page



The Engine 2 Diet Recipe Page


That's just to name a few. I also find a lot of great recipes and inspiration on Pinterest. I have an entire board full of healthy veggie recipes! Check it out here

Hope this helps you find some great ideas for the kitchen and inspires you to up your veggie intake! Happy eating!




Question of the Day:
Do you have a favorite veggie site that I didn't mention? Share it!





No comments:

Post a Comment